1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in December of 2017.
2. What are your career plans? I plan to attend a pre-master’s program in communication sciences and disorders. After, I plan to attend a master’s program in Speech and Language Pathology.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in psychology because I wanted to learn more about why people behave the way they do.
4. What do you do for fun? I like to spend time with my friends and family, spend time on my farm, go up north, and hunt.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of is being a research assistant and being able to contribute to moral development research on children.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? This is a tough question, but I think I would go with the following:
Book: The Glass Castle
TV show: Parenthood
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to continue researching the effects of the environment on task performance and memory, as well as moral development in children.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I have been a mentor at Big Brothers Big Sisters for the past two years.