zach

1. When will you graduate? My projected graduation date is Spring 2018.
2. What are your career plans? My career plan is to earn my MD in psychiatry.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I entered college already knowing that psychology was a field of study that I needed to pursue. I had a phenomenal experience with AP Psychology in high school, and I believe that primed me into continuing the science. Plus, I’ve always been intrigued with how individuals respond emotionally in specific situations, the thought processes that human beings have on a daily basis, and physiologically how the brain works.
4. What do you do for fun? For fun, you can find me either reading a book, playing video games, working out (or mustering up the motivation to work out), and being around my friends.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? An academic achievement that made me feel quite proud is being inducted into the Psi Chi Honor Society. I always hoped that one day I would be part of a collegiate honor society, especially one that prides themselves in advancing psychological research. I am also quite proud of my Psychology GPA.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite book would probably be “The Bell Jar” by Sylvia Plath. I also really enjoy the TV show “Brain Games”.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I will continue to seize any opportunity that comes my way within the Psychology department, continue my involvement in research, and hopefully take part in an internship.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I dream big, but that’s the only way to dream in my mind. With hard work and dedication, I know that there is nothing that can stand in the way of my dreams.