Headshot

1. When will you graduate? May of 2017.
  2. What are your career plans? I plan to become an Industrial Organizational Psychologist. Specifically, I would like to work with companies to improve their employee’s satisfaction and retention. This would include research and then implementing a plan to improve their company.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in Psychology because I loved everything about it! I took an Introduction to Psychology class my junior year of high school and knew it was the perfect path for me.
  4. What do you do for fun? When I have down time, I like to spend time with my family, the children I nanny, and friends, as well as exercising, baking, and watching my favorite shows on Netflix.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I have had a lot of amazing experiences thus far, but if I had to choose the one I am most proud of, I would say working as a GPS Peer Mentor. I am really proud of the impact I have made on my students.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? This may sound silly, but my favorite shows that can be related to Psychology are The Bachelor, How I Met Your Mother, and The Office. I love thinking about how we can incorporate Psychology into how people are ‘falling in love’ so quickly. It is also fun to examine the different types of personalities that are in How I Met Your Mother and The Office.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I absolutely love doing research, so I want to complete my Honors Project next year and present at MPA again.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? I would like everyone to know that I am very excited to work as the President of Psi Chi next year!