You can now earn badges for your involvement in psych department extracurricular activities. Here’s how:
Step 1: Enroll in the UWGB Psychology D2L Page
- Login to D2L.
- On the D2L Homepage, click self registration.
- Click “UWGB Psychology” from the list of courses.
- Follow the instructions from there.
Step 2: Check out the available badges
You can see the list of available badges by going into the UWGB Psychology class you just joined, clicking on “Awards” and clicking on “Available Badges.” There are too many to list here but there are badges for…
- Attending P/HD or Psi Chi events and speakers,
- Joining Psi Chi,
- Participating in professional development activities,
- and more.
Step 3: Earn badges
From there, it’s simple. Do what you need to do to earn badges, tell a Psi Chi or P/HD Club officer, and they will credit you. If you have questions, contact Ryan Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org), Allee Schramm (email@example.com), or Annemarie Schwery (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See if you can earn them all!