This spring, UW-Green Bay is facilitating a virtual webinar series for faculty and staff on the future of higher education! Sessions include how to think like a futurist, the future of student services, and the future of academics. Please note that pre-registration is required for all sessions.
Thinking Like a Futurist: Embracing the Slow Pace of Fast Change (Tuesday, Feb. 14, 3 – 4 p.m.)
Encourage the mindset of scanning for signals by seeking insights from the ‘outside, in’ and change from the outside the world of higher education.
- Facilitated By: Garry Golden, Futurist
- Moderated By: Jess Lambrecht, Executive Officer, UW-Green Bay
The Future of Student Services in Higher Education (Wednesday, Mar. 1, 3 – 4 p.m.)
This session will focus on the changing landscape of higher education in terms of re-imaging the co-curricular student experience.
- Facilitated By: Dr. Corey A. King, Chancellor UW-Whitewater
- Moderated By: Jamie Schramm, Campus Executive Officer, UW-Green Bay
The Future of Academics: Investments to Accelerate Learning/Teaching Success (Wednesday, Apr. 5, 3 – 4 p.m.)
Training and resources are key areas for the academic enterprise to invest in to prepare for future learners and innovate in higher education.
- Facilitated By: Michael Fischer, Research Advisor, EAB
- Moderated by: Susan Gallagher-Lepak, Dean, UW-Green Bay
If you have questions or need an accommodation for these events, please contact Susan Gallagher-Lepak (firstname.lastname@example.org).