Transfer Students: What Materials Do I Send?

In addition to your online application, UW-Green Bay requires official transcripts from any college or technical school you have attended since graduating high school. Please note, transcripts that are emailed or faxed are not considered official for admission purposes. Official transcripts can be sent to: 

UW-Green Bay Admissions
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311 

Application advice blogs were created by the admissions experts at UW-Green Bay to help you in your application process.