The exciting times continue at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Building on five consecutive years of enrollment growth, as covered by local news, we have seen a strong and exciting launch into our first year as a four-campus university. Now with campus locations in Green Bay, Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan, UW-Green Bay can provide a new level of access and support to students seeking to continue their education in Northeast Wisconsin.
These changes have also provided the opportunity to revise our admissions process. Here are a few notes to share with your students planning to apply to any UW-Green Bay campus:
- The Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan campuses are remaining open access, while the Green Bay campus remains consistent in its criteria for admission.
- Even if students are interested in multiple campuses, they only need to apply to one campus.
- All students, regardless of campuses selected, will be reviewed for admission at any UW-Green Bay campus.
- If a student applies to the Green Bay campus and, based on their holistic application review, it is determined that the student would be best served by starting at the Marinette, Manitowoc or Sheboygan campuses, they will be granted admission to the branch campus nearest to their home address or with the most suitable housing option. Please note, students would have the option to select a different branch campus location.
- For students beginning courses at the Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan locations, continuing classes at the Green Bay location will be a seamless process in partnership with the student’s academic advisor.
At UW-Green Bay our goal continues to be providing students the best next step for higher education. We believe that our holistic and complete review of students, and their options to continue at any of our campus locations will ultimately assist students in writing their own success story throughout their college careers.
Our admissions counselors are ready to assist your students as they complete their applications and take the next steps toward college. Please let us know how we can help.