Students who currently live in on-campus housing will soon need to decide if they are living on-campus for the 2020-21 academic year. Students who currently are contracted for housing have the option to re-contract and stay on-campus next academic year.
Re-contracting has its benefits! Students who re-contract will:
- Be eligible for year-round housing contracts – Need housing for the summer and academic year? No problem! Year-round housing contracts also guarantee students a space in our private bedroom apartments from May 2020 to May 2021.
- Select their own housing prior to new incoming students – Students who re-contract will select from our three housing options on-campus (residence hall, shared-bedroom apartment, and private-bedroom apartments) in March. Re-contracting students are the first group to select housing for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have the option to choose their own roommates – Students who want to live with specific people can choose to live with up to four other students.
- Have the option to keep the same room/apartment they had this year (Room Retention) – if a student really liked where they lived last year, they can retain their space and live there again next year. Room retention is dependent on the building and the contract. For more details, your student can contact our office at (920) 465-2040.
- Not have to pay the deposit again – deposits roll over from year to year if a student lives consistently on-campus.
The re-contracting process opens on Monday, November 18 at 9:00 a.m. and ends on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Regardless of accommodations type, students enjoy the following amenities: private bathrooms, furnished rooms and apartments, high-speed internet access including Wi-Fi, high definition cable television service, and laundry facilities in each building.
We hope that your student has had a positive living experience on campus, and chooses to return to campus housing for another year. Many of our students remain on campus through graduation due to the variety of living options, and the many opportunities to grow and learn in a residential setting.
If your student has questions about the re-contracting process, please have them visit the Office of Residence Life, call (920) 465-2040, or email email@example.com.