The Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, located on the campus of UW – Green Bay, announced its new season June 25 during a special event for patrons, friends and the campus community.
“Last year’s expanded lineup of offerings included more of the vibrant, diverse programming our audiences want, and this season offers even more with 27 titles,” said Weidner Center Executive Director Kate Green. “Thanks to the input from our patrons and community members, we’ve developed another fantastic season of shows that we’re excited to share.”
A sampling of the 2014/2015 lineup includes:
- Dancing Pros: Live, Thursday, November 13
- The Magic of Bill Blagg Live!, Saturday, November 29
- Sister Act, Monday, December 15
- Jim Brickman On A Winter’s Night, Saturday, December 27
- I Love Lucy – Live on Stage, Thursday, January 15
- STOMP, January 27 – 28
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Other Eric Carle Favorites, Saturday, January 31, 2015
- Moscow City Ballet’s Swan Lake, Sunday, March 22
- The Best of The Second City, Thursday, April 16
- Say Goodnight Gracie, Saturday, May 16
For more information including the full season lineup and ticketing info, please visit www.WeidnerCenter.com.
Tickets are currently on sale via subscription. Patrons need simply to select three or more of the Performing Arts Season events listed above to qualify as a subscriber, buy before the general public, get the best seats and save up to 10 percent on their purchase. Subscription order forms reflect discounted prices. Orders of less than three events will be processed at full price August 1 when single tickets go on sale to the general public.