Whether you’re interested in traveling overseas or on the seas, our alumni travel opportunities offer a little of everything for everyone.
Spain’s Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera: April 27 – May 09, 2017
Madrid, Prado Museum, AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba, Costa del Sol, Granada, Alhambra, Ronda, Seville, Cascais, Lisbon, Mafra Palace & Monastery, Ericeira, Sintra, Obidos, Fatima
- Join a local expert to explore the priceless masterpieces of the Prado Museum.
- All aboard! Journey on the thrilling AVE High Speed Train.
- Explore 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Enjoy “fun in the sun” with 3 nights in Costa del Sol and 4 nights in the Portuguese Riviera.
- Savor regional wines with every included dinner!
For more information, visit Spain’s Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera.
National Parks of America: August 25 – September 05, 2017
Scottsdale, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Old Faithful, Sheridan, Bighorn Mountains, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial
For more information, visit National Parks of America.