The season kicks off in October with The Simon & Garfunkel Story. This 50th Anniversary celebration features a full band, huge projection photos and original film footage. Patron favorites, Jerry Seinfeld, Holiday Pops, Doctors in Recital and Riverdance 20 Years return this season. Highlights of the season include the Tony® Award-winning Broadway musical Rogers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella and the Tony®, Grammy® and Olivier® Award-winning Best Musical the Jersey Boys. This season includes a “first” for the The Green Bay Civic Symphony, in collaboration with the UW-Green Bay Music program, as they present Verdi’s Requiem.
Upcoming performances include:
The Simon and Garfunkel Story
October 13: 7:30 p.m.
Champions of Magic
October 25: 7:30pm
Peppa Pig Live
November 10: 6 p.m.
December 8: 7:30 p.m.
More performances here.
Join fellow alumni at a regional networking event! This is a great way to get to know other alumni living in your area. Cost to attend is $10 per person and includes heavy hors d’oeuvres. The first 50 people to register for each event receive a complimentary beverage ticket.
- Southern Door County:
- Wednesday, September 13: Sturgeon Bay Yacht Club, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Program: University and alumni update
- Register at https://uwgbsdc17.eventbrite.com
- Northern Door County
- Wednesday, September 20: Chop, Sister Bay, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Program: University and alumni update
- Register at https://uwgbsb17.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, September 26: The Great Dane, Fitchburg, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Alumni update and presentation by Professor Gaurav Basal on Big Data
- Register at https://uwgbalumnigatheringmad17.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, October 17: Sprecher Brewing Company, Glendale, 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Alumni Association Social and Annual Meeting
- Register at https://uwgbam17.eventbrite.com
Join us at a Green Bay Bullfrogs Baseball Game
Friday, July 14, 2017
1450 E. Walnut Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
6:00 p.m. Alumni Tailgate
7:05 p.m. Green Bay Bullfrogs vs. Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
$16 Tailgate Tickets: includes all-you-can-eat and unlimited soda and water from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., as well as a stadium seat.
Register at Green Bay Bullfrogs by Friday, July 7, 2017.
Questions can be directed to Kari Moody, Director of Alumni Relations, at 920-465-2226 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out www.THEphoenixbookstore.com for your Phoenix Friday deals. Discounts are available in the store or use promo code “PHOENIXFRIDAY” online.
Yard Sale-April 18-19 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at The Phoenix Bookstore. Take an EXTRA 25% off all clearance items.
Remember to use your Alumni Discount – 10% off apparel and gift items – when you shop. Online promo code ALUMNI
Be on the lookout for your spring edition of the Inside magazine in late May!
Your help is needed! Please consider volunteering for one of the following opportunities:
- Cellcom Marathon: Looking for alumni to volunteer at our water station in the Green Bay Cellcom Marathon on Sunday, May 21. This is a volunteer opportunity you do not want to miss! It is so much fun! Volunteers typically start at 8:30 a.m. and are done by 11:30 a.m. To sign up to volunteer, visit Cellcom volunteer.
- Commencement Receiving Line: Congratulate and welcome our newest graduates to the Alumni Association by volunteering for the Commencement receiving line. It is easy and fun! Arrive at the Kress Events Center by 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, 2017, to claim your FREE Rock the Resch t-shirt and stand in line with fellow alums to cheer on UWGB’s spring 2017 graduating class. To volunteer, sign up at Commencement Receiving Line.Questions, contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-226 or email@example.com by Wednesday, May 10.
- Needed, volunteers to help with 37th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing, June 9: Last year we raised $23,000 for UWGB scholarships and this year we are working to increase that in our support of students. Check out our many volunteer opportunities here and help us support UW-Green Bay students.
Would you like to mentor a recent graduate? Consider signing up to be a mentor in our UW-Green Bay Alumni Mentor Program! Each mentor needs to commit to a one-year mentoring opportunity with a new UWGB graduate. Guidance on how to effectively mentor will be provided to mentors. Please email Kari Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12th if interested in participating.