Care to share your time and talent representing UW-Green Bay and our alumni? We currently have needs for the following events, boards and committees.
- National History Day (March 7, 2015): Looking for alumni who love history and want to share that passion with kids. For more information visit National History Day.
- Festival Foods Food Drive (March 14, 2015): Looking for alumni to volunteer two hours of their time selling Festival Foods food bags to benefit local food pantries. If interested in volunteering, please contact Alumni Board member, Lisa Pritzl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50th Anniversary Alumni Subcommittee: Looking for alumni to help plan ways for alumni to celebrated UWGB’s 50th Anniversary which will take place in the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Admissions Volunteers (now through May 14): Looking for alumni to call transfer students and freshmen on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. To learn more or sign up, email Assistant Director of Recruitment, Jen Jones at email@example.com.
- Alumni Association Board: Looking for alumni who are interested in the mission of the Alumni Association and UWGB. To learn more, visit UWGB Alumni Board.
- Alumni Board Committees: Looking for alumni to serve on the following committees – Scholarships, Outreach, Recognition, Fundraising, and Board Development.
- Alumni Mentor: Looking for alumni of all backgrounds and professional experiences who wish to mentor undergraduate students regarding personal and professional growth and development.
If interested, or if you have any questions, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.