Experience Camelot’s “one brief shining moment” as Lerner and Loewe envisioned it in one of theatre’s most legendary musicals. Recount the time-honored legend of King Arthur, Guinevere, Lancelot, and the Knights of the Round Table in an enchanting fable of chivalry, majesty, and brotherhood in this four-time Tony Award® winning show. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit Camelot at the Weidner Center.
We’re celebrating all things UW-Green Bay with our partner, the Green Bay Packers! Come out to Lambeau Field on Saturday, November 15 to check out what’s new at your alma mater and then attend an afternoon Green Bay men’s basketball game at the Resch. There will be plenty of fun to keep you and your family busy and it’s free! Watch for updates at www.uwgb.edu/alumni.
After decades of sharing a community, a name and a reputation for excellence, UW-Green Bay and the Green Bay Packers will be sharing much more this year through a new partnership forged between Outreach and Adult Access and the Packers organization. The partnership provides access to advertising opportunities with the Packers in both print and online media, and grants the University far-reaching access to the team’s logos and team marks. “This new partnership represents a tremendous opportunity for Outreach, the Adult Degree Program, and the entire University to more fully connect with the Green Bay community and to get the word out to adult and distance learners about learning opportunities at UW-Green Bay,” says Steve VandenAvond, Associate Provost for Outreach and Adult Access. Officials say the power of the Packers’ internationally known (and well-regarded) brand has long been a positive for the city and its major institutions including UW-Green Bay, and the new partnership invites the University to be more strategic and direct in capitalizing on that name recognition.’
- Social Work alum Andrea Pasqualucci was named Wisconsin’s Special Services Teacher of the Year?
- Why alum Anita Resch gives back?
We feature alumni regularly on our alumni facebook page. What? Haven’t liked our page? Don’t delay, go to www.facebook.com/uwgbalums. Our next feature could be YOU.
Do you want to start or grow your own business? Boost your chance
of success by joining us at the Advance Business & Manufacturing
Center. It’s a one-stop shop for setting up and running your
business for many reasons:
- Business experience and expertise
For more information, call 920-496-2110 or email ESLADE@TITLETOWN.ORG.
Whether you’re interested in traveling overseas or on the seas, our alumni travel opportunities offer a little of everything for everyone.
Italia Classica: April 14 – 22, 2015
Discover the best of Italy on a journey that takes you to historic Rome, artful Florence, and charming Venice. For more information, visit Italia Classica.
Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise: September 8 – 20, 2015
Your tour opens in Anchorage, in the great state of Alaska. On this adventure we bring together the best of both land and sea. For more information, visit Alaska Discovery Land and Cruise.
Each year, a limited edition T-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit will be created. Proceeds SUPPORT student scholarships.
The design choice will be by popular electronic vote in September and October, to be unveiled at Alumni Reunion Days.
The winning designer receives a $50 gift card from The Phoenix Bookstore, admittance for two at 2014 Alumni Reunion Days and a year of fame…being known as the awesome 2014 Alumni PRIDE T-shirt Designer!
There are very few design restrictions:
- One-color, front- or back-only design (you recommend shirt and print color)
- Include reunion year (2014)
- Include a reference to UWGB/UW-Green Bay
- Design should be relatable to UWGB alumni
- Submit artwork in a pdf file format by Sept. 1 to email@example.com
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is open to UWGB alumni, students and employees
- By submitting a design, the designer is allowing UW-Green Bay full use of the design for the purpose of the 2014 Alumni PRIDE t-shirt campaign. The t-shirt may be promoted in any way UW-Green Bay chooses (i.e. UWGB websites, mailings, social media, etc.).
- Of all t-shirt designs submitted, University Marketing will determine two designs to promote in the 2014 Alumni PRIDE T-shirt contest
- The two top t-shirt designs will be promoted on the Alumni Reunion Days invitation, on the alumni website at www.uwgb.edu/alumni, on the alumni Facebook page and on the alumni Twitter feed
- Voting will be open from September 3 – October 3, 2014
- Voting will take place online at a website that will be announced on September 3,2014 and in person at the Color Run on October 5, 2014.