Come out for a fun, relaxed day of golf and support students following in your footsteps at UWGB. The outing includes a putting contest, 18 holes of golf with power cart, lunch, raffle, hole events, hors d’oeuvres reception and more. Team play will use a four-person scramble format. Prizes will be awarded to the low gross team and handicap team.
Date: Friday, June 12
Location: Royal Scot Golf Course in New Franken
Schedule of Events
8 a.m.: Registration and Putting Contest
9 a.m.: Shotgun Start (four-person scramble format)
2 p.m.: Hors d’oeuvres Reception/Social
2:30 p.m.: Awards, Raffle and Door Prizes
For preferred pricing, please register by Friday, May 29 at https://2015uwgbgolfouting.eventbrite.com. Registration closes Wednesday, June 3, 2015.
Your Alumni Association Board is seeking five board members for the 2015 – 2018 term. Do you want to be a part of the driving force behind your Alumni Association? This is where it’s done! Join your highly professional, highly respected, diverse Alumni Association Board to make things happen. The board meets bimonthly on the third Tuesday of the month from 6 to 7:30 pm.
The UWGB Alumni Association engages our alumni and friends to build lifelong relationships that advance the continuing success of the University. To forward this mission, the Alumni Association Board strives to be diverse in careers, graduation years and gender.
If you would like more information, or are interested in being considered, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-2226 or via email at email@example.com by April 30.
Get in on the creative end of the Phoenix PRIDE Shirt tradition. It doesn’t matter what field you graduated in, if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
Each year, a collectible, limited edition T-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit is created. Proceeds SUPPORT student scholarships.
The design choice is by popular electronic vote in September, to be unveiled at Alumni Days. A photo will be taken of all alumni in attendance wearing the 2015 Phoenix PRIDE Shirt. Because it’s UWGB’s 50th Anniversary, the shirt colors will represent a decade of graduates (i.e., forest green for 1970s grads, yellow for 1980s grads, etc.).
The winning designer receives a $50 gift card from The Phoenix Bookstore, admittance for two at 2015 Alumni Days, and a year of fame…being known as the awesome 3rd Edition Phoenix PRIDE Shirt Designer!
There are very few design restrictions:
One color, front- or back-only design (shirts will be printed in five colors to represent each decade of graduates)
Include a reference to UWGB/UW-Green Bay
Design should be relatable to UWGB alumni
Submit artwork in a pdf file format by Aug. 25 to firstname.lastname@example.org
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, email@example.com.
Care to share your time and talent representing UW-Green Bay and our alumni? We currently have needs for the following events, boards and committees.
- 50th Anniversary Alumni Subcommittee: Looking for alumni to help plan ways for alumni to celebrated UWGB’s 50th Anniversary which will take place in the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Admissions Volunteers (now through May 14): Looking for alumni to call transfer students and freshmen on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. To learn more or sign up, email Assistant Director of Recruitment Jen Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni Board Committees: Looking for alumni to serve on the following committees – Scholarships, Outreach, Recognition, Fundraising, and Board Development.
- Alumni Mentor: Looking for alumni of all backgrounds and professional experiences who wish to mentor undergraduate students regarding personal and professional growth and development.
- Cellcom Marathon Water Station: Looking for alumni to volunteer at our water station in the Green Bay Cellcom Marathon on Sunday, May 17. This is a volunteer opportunity you don’t want to miss! It’s so much fun! Volunteers typically start at 7 a.m. and are done by 10 a.m. To sign up to volunteer, visit Cellcom volunteer. Questions can be directed to Jennifer Degener at email@example.com.
- Commencement Receiving Line: Looking for alumni to congratulate and welcome our newest graduates to the UW-Green Bay Alumni Association by volunteering for the Commencement receiving line. It is easy and fun! All you have to do is arrive at the Kress Events Center by 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 16, claim your FREE Phoenix PRIDE Shirt and stand in line with fellow alums to cheer on UWGB’s Spring 2015 graduating class.If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You know you want one, so what are you waiting for? Order today! The Phoenix PRIDE Shirt is a unique collectible, with a new design each year. This year 2014 alumnus Ryan Stewart designed the shirt.
Proceeds from t-shirt sales support UW-Green Bay Alumni Association scholarships. To show your Phoenix pride, and to contribute to the scholarship fund, order one today! Shirts are available in adult sizes small – XXL. Cost is $15 per shirt plus $5 for shipping. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, address, the number of t-shirts you would like, along with needed sizes. You will then be contacted by the Alumni Relations office for payment options. Go Phoenix!
Ticket cost is $65 per person and includes:
- Full buffet featuring: Klement’s bratwursts smothered in sauerkraut, Klement’s hot dogs, BBQ chicken breasts, grilled sirloin burgers, Wisconsin mac & cheese, corn on the cob, red wine vinaigrette coleslaw, assorted cookies, and unlimited soft drinks.
- Each ticket comes with two complimentary draft beers per adult. (Game ticket must be present to receive beverages.)
- Buffet begins when the Miller Park gates open and concludes one hour after the first pitch.
- The Dew Deck is located above the loge bleachers in right field.
- Private bar (cash bar) and restrooms.
- Flat screen high definition TVs.
- Assigned seating — with plenty of space to mingle at the landing above the seats.
Tickets can be purchased at GB Brewer game and are nonrefundable. Questions can be directed to Kari Moody, director of Alumni Relations, at 920-465-2226 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.