The Excellence in Psychology Instruction Consortium (EPIC) is a group of dedicated Psychology teachers who want to work together to share resources, ideas, and techniques. EPIC comes together once a year for the Excellence in Psychology Instruction Conference, held each fall, but also works together throughout the year to share ideas, socialize, and partner up for event and activities.
EPIC Steering Committee
- Jason Cowell: UW-Green Bay (2018-2020 term)
- Jeff Gumz: Green Bay West High School (2016-2018 term)
- Stephanie Franks: Springboro High School (2018-2020 term)
- Ryan Martin: University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (2017-2019 term)
- Amy Ramponi: Kimberly High School (2017-2019 term)
- Georjeanna Wilson-Doenges: UW-Green Bay (2016-2018 term)
If you are interested in serving on the EPIC Planning Committee, or helping EPIC in other ways, contact Jason Cowell at email@example.com.