The Excellence in Psychology Instruction Consortium (EPIC) is a group of dedicated Psychology teachers who want to work together to share resources, ideas, and techniques. EPIC comes together once a year for the Excellence in Psychology Instruction Conference, held each fall, but also works together throughout the year to share ideas, socialize, and partner up for event and activities.
EPIC Steering Committee
- Jason Baudhuin: Preble High School
- Jason Cowell: UW-Green Bay
- Jenell Holstead: UW-Green Bay
- Amy Ramponi: Kimberly High School
- Georjeanna Wilson-Doenges: UW-Green Bay
- Adam Wiskerchen: Preble High School
If you are interested in serving on the EPIC Planning Committee, or helping EPIC in other ways, contact Jason Cowell at firstname.lastname@example.org.