The Cofrin School of Business is excited to announce Business Week 2022!
The events offered during Business Week ensure that our students leave with experiences that prepare them to impact businesses from day one. Key experiential learning opportunities for this year’s Business Week are:
- Elevator Pitch – February 22nd – Students have 60 seconds to pitch why they would be a great hire. Community members and potential employers are welcome to attend and network.
- Keynote Address and Networking Dinner – March 1st – Held on the stage of the Weidner Center. We are excited to announce that our speaker this year will be Koenraad Driessens. Koenraad is a UW-Green Bay alum and former student athlete. He is a director at Denham Capital, a global energy and resources (oil and gas, power and mining) private equity firm.
- Student Innovation pitch competition, in partnership with WiSys – March 4th – Stay tuned for more details!
- Additional events include visiting lectures, presentations, workshops
Further information will be posted over the coming months on our social media pages, so be sure to follow us:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uwgbbba/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/uwgb-austin-e-cofrin-school-of-business
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/uwgbbusiness
- Instagram: instagram.com/uwgb_business