Do you ever wonder how you can get reconnected with your alma mater? Well we’ve helped you figure it out with this handy list. Check it out!
- Attend Alumni Events
- Be Social – Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Give Back to Scholarships – You remember what it was like trying to pay for the great education you have. Now’s your chance to help students following in your footsteps. There’s plenty of need.
- Join an Alumni Association Committee or Taskforce – Do you think our super fun events create themselves? No! We need your help! Sign up to help on any one of our committees or taskforces including: Scholarships, Fund Development, Student/Alumni Engagement, and Awards.
- Mentor New Graduates – New grads look up to alumni who’ve been out in the work world for a while and have a lot to learn from you. We’ve created a guided mentoring program to provide you and your mentee a meaningful experience.
- Present in Classrooms – Show off what you’ve learned in and out of the classroom by returning to UWGB to speak in a class.
- Provide Internship Opportunities to Students – Students are always looking for ways to get their foot in the door. You could help them take that first step by working with your employer and the UWGB Career Services department to create internships.
- Recruit Students – As an alum, you are UW-Green Bay’s strongest recruiter. Share your UWGB experience and love for your alma mater with potential students. Consider going back to your high school and speaking in a favorite class about how UW-Green Bay led you to your career.
- Sit on the Alumni Association Board of Directors – Do you want to be a part of the driving force behind your Alumni Association? This is where it’s done! Join your highly professional, highly respected, diverse Alumni Association Board to make things happen.
- Wear your UWGB Gear – There’s no better way to show your UWGB pride than to wear your UWGB gear…here there and everywhere! Check out The Phoenix Bookstore for the latest styles.
To learn more, contact your Alumni Director Kari Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-465-2226.