Join us as we recognize three “distinguished” and two “outstanding” alums at the annual Alumni Awards event from 5-8 p.m., Saturday, April 17, in the Weidner Center for the Performing Arts.
Distinguished Alumni Awards will be going to:
- Patricia Finder-Stone ’73, a retiree from the nursing profession and still active in community and statewide organizations;
- Betty Amuzu, M.D. ’83, an Associate Professor/Obstetrics and Gynecology, UW Medical School, Milwaukee and donor to UW-Green Bay; and
- Tim Nixon ’87, an attorney and shareholder in the Godfrey & Kahn law office in Green Bay. He is also a team leader of G&K business finance and restructuring practice group.
Outstanding Recent Alumni Awards will be going to:
- Jason Hellwig ’96, an attorney with Winston & Strawn Law Office in New York; and
- Sam Huber ’03, a teacher in the Milwaukee are school district, accomplished distance runner and dedicated environmentalist.