RecycleMania Results: Week 3
And here’s some of the items posted on the “Pledges to Save the Planet” wall at the Union last week:
- Educate others on how to live simply & sustainably!
- I will bring my recyclable grocery bag in the store when I shop.
- Bike instead of drive!
- Refilling my water bottle instead of buying new.
- Using reusable bags, making “greener” choices when purchasing food, and car pooling more often.
- Eat ogranic and buy loal. No plastic and natural products.
- Educating myself on important environmental issue and following through with solutions.
- Riding the bus more and reducing my meat consumption.
- Volunteering for sustainable causes, planting trees, reusing, reducing and spreading the word.
- Dedicating mindful effort constantly to reduce my negative impact & to encourage health, growth & education.