The UWGB Alumni Association is pleased to sponsor a special $4,000 scholarship ($1,000 for four years) to UW-Green Bay. To be eligible for the scholarship drawing students must:
- Attend a designated public UW-Green Bay event (including but not limited to Green Bay Farmer’s Market, Fridays on the Fox, My Education My Way, Application events, college fairs, etc.) and complete a UW-Green Bay interest card while at the event.
- Schedule and attend a campus tour before April 15, 2018. To register for your visit, go to www.uwgb.edu/visit.
We hope to see you at our next event. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out about upcoming public events.
Learn more about the official sweepstakes rules.
The UW-Green Bay Alumni Association has been working hard to raise money to support UWGB students through scholarships. This past year, your Alumni Association, which all UWGB graduates are automatically part of, invested over $55,000 to award the following scholarships:
- $2,000 Annual Legacy Scholarship for students following in an immediate family member’s footsteps
- Two – $2,000 Annual Scholarships for upper classmen who are highly involved and successful
- $2,500 UW-Green Bay Alumni Commemorative Annual Scholarship to be awarded for five consecutive years to students determined by the UW-Green Bay Financial Aid Office
- One time $12,500 matching gift to the UW-Green Bay Annual Fund to drive alumni scholarship donations through the Phone-a-Thon
- Invested $15,000 into the UW-Green Bay Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship, which is now at more than $50,000. This endowed scholarship awards approximately $2,000 in scholarships each year into perpetuity. Scholarship criteria is based on GPA and financial need.
- Invested $12,500 into a new Alumni Association Endowed Graduate Program Scholarship, which will award $500 to a UWGB alumni returning for their Master’s degree each year into perpetuity. Scholarship criteria is still being determined.
The total invested in 2015-2016 by your Alumni Association is $58,500 and the total amount in scholarships awarded is $36,000! Those are numbers to be proud of!
Each year, the UW-Green Bay Alumni Association seeks to acknowledge and reward individuals who attend UW-Green Bay in the footsteps of their parent(s), step-parent(s), sibling(s), step-sibling(s), legal guardian(s) and/or grandparent(s). If you have family members who are planning to attend UW-Green Bay, they may be eligible for this fantastic scholarship. Please visit http://www.uwgb.edu/alumni/benefits/scholarships.asp to learn more. Scholarship applications are due no later than 4 pm on Thursday, June 27, 2013.