The long awaited Alumni ID Card is now available for purchase. This lifetime card costs just $10 and allows you to take advantage of benefits throughout campus including access to Cofrin Library checkout services, on campus discounts and special promotions from The Phoenix Bookstore, Green Bay Athletics, the Weidner Center and more. To learn more about the benefits of the card or to order, visit Alumni ID Card.
You know you want one, so what are you waiting for? Order today! The Phoenix PRIDE Shirt is a unique collectible, with a new design each year. This year 2014 alumnus Ryan Stewart designed the shirt. Proceeds from t-shirt sales support UW-Green Bay Alumni Association scholarships.
To show your Phoenix pride, and to contribute to the scholarship fund, order one today! Shirts are available in adult sizes small – XXL. Cost is $15 per shirt plus $5 for shipping. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, address, the number of t-shirts you would like, along with needed sizes. You will then be contacted by the Alumni Relations office for payment options. Go Phoenix!
Join UW-Green Bay police officers from 1-3 p.m., Sunday, March 1 at Ashwaubenon Bowl, 2929 Allied Lane, Green Bay. Registration starts at noon. All proceeds go to raise funds for the UW-Green Bay Public Safety scholarship. Raffle prizes will be available, including: two, four-day passes to Rock USA, an autographed Green Bay Packers football, hotel stay at Blue Harbor Resort, and MORE!
Cost is only $10 per person for two hours of unlimited bowling, including shoe rental and one raffle ticket. Pre-register by Feb. 20 and receive two free raffle tickets. In addition, 10% of all food sales will also be donated, so bring your appetite. Additional raffle tickets will be available at the event.
Care to share your time and talent representing UW-Green Bay and our alumni? We currently have needs for the following events, boards and committees.
- National History Day (March 7, 2015): Looking for alumni who love history and want to share that passion with kids. For more information visit National History Day.
- Festival Foods Food Drive (March 14, 2015): Looking for alumni to volunteer two hours of their time selling Festival Foods food bags to benefit local food pantries. If interested in volunteering, please contact Alumni Board member, Lisa Pritzl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50th Anniversary Alumni Subcommittee: Looking for alumni to help plan ways for alumni to celebrated UWGB’s 50th Anniversary which will take place in the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Admissions Volunteers (now through May 14): Looking for alumni to call transfer students and freshmen on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. To learn more or sign up, email Assistant Director of Recruitment, Jen Jones at email@example.com.
- Alumni Association Board: Looking for alumni who are interested in the mission of the Alumni Association and UWGB. To learn more, visit UWGB Alumni Board.
- Alumni Board Committees: Looking for alumni to serve on the following committees – Scholarships, Outreach, Recognition, Fundraising, and Board Development.
- Alumni Mentor: Looking for alumni of all backgrounds and professional experiences who wish to mentor undergraduate students regarding personal and professional growth and development.
If interested, or if you have any questions, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You…UW-Green Bay Alumni, are critical players on our admissions team. Who better to tell prospective students about the amazing people and opportunities at UW-Green Bay? It is our hope that you are bold about sharing the features of our wonderful campus to all the people searching for higher education opportunities.
The admissions team is looking to increase the number of students who choose UWGB and we are formalizing the process for following up on your initial engagement. We call it, “Refer-a-Phoenix.” It would simply require you to take a minute to fill out a form at www.uwgb.edu/refer. Someone from the admissions team will follow up with your potential student, answer any questions they might have about their college search and encourage a visit. (We have great success enrolling students who make a campus visit!).
In the meantime, if you have questions about applying to UWGB, or if you have suggestions for the admissions team, please contact Jen Jones at email@example.com.
Our new website is still awesome… In September, the UW-Green Bay Alumni website received a complete overhaul and we couldn’t be happier with the result. Visit the website often for information on alumni events and opportunities. This website is just for you so check it out!
Mark your calendar for the 35th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing on Friday, June 12, 2015. We will again be at the Royal Scot Golf Course in New Franken where our alumni have enjoyed great golf and great times with fellow alumni. To learn more or register for the Outing, visit https://2015uwgbgolfouting.eventbrite.com