Whether you’re interested in traveling overseas or on the seas, our alumni travel opportunities offer a little of everything for everyone.
London & Paris: September 14 – 21, 2016
February 22 at 6 p.m.: Join our London & Paris webinar to learn more!
Pub Dinner, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Theatre Performance, Eurostar Train, Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise, Arc de Triomphe, Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Cruise along the Seine River against a backdrop of Paris’ glittering skyline.
- Take your seat at one of London’s spectacular theatre performances.
- A local expert leads you on a tour of London featuring Buckingham Palace.
- Get to know the amazing landmarks of Paris on a locally guided tour.
- Cross the English Channel aboard the Eurostar Train.
- Savour delicious cuisine and breathtaking views dining at the Eiffel Tower.
- Dine with the locals at a traditional English pub.
- Immerse yourself in Parisian culture at dinner at Paris’ oldest cabaret theatre.
For more information, visit London & Paris.
Spain’s Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera: April 27 – May 09, 2017
Madrid, Prado Museum, AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba, Costa del Sol, Granada, Alhambra, Ronda, Seville, Cascais, Lisbon, Mafra Palace & Monastery, Ericeira, Sintra, Obidos, Fatima
- Join a local expert to explore the priceless masterpieces of the Prado Museum.
- All aboard! Journey on the thrilling AVE High Speed Train.
- Explore 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Enjoy “fun in the sun” with 3 nights in Costa del Sol and 4 nights in the Portuguese Riviera.
- Savor regional wines with every included dinner!
For more information, visit Spain’s Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera.
National Parks of America: August 25 – September 05, 2017
Scottsdale, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Old Faithful, Sheridan, Bighorn Mountains, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial
For more information, visit National Parks of America.