Sophie Sielen

1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in May 2020.
2. What are your career plans? My career plans are to go to graduate school and become a children’s therapist or social worker.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I am majoring in psychology because I enjoy learning about the topic and I feel it is the best choice to send me in the right direction for the career plans I have in mind.
4. What do you do for fun? I like spending time with my friends and family. I also really enjoy working on my art and reading for fun. Art has always been something I enjoy, which is also why I am majoring in art along with psychology.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being inducted into Psi Chi and I hope that I will be able to become more involved in the Psychology department now that
I am a member of Psi Chi.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite TV show related to psychology is Criminal Minds. I love how they create profiles and investigate peoples minds and behavior in order to solve the crime. I am not sure if I have a favorite book or movie related to psychology, but Criminal Minds is definitely my favorite TV show.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to become involved in both the Psychology and Art departments. Also I want to get to know more of the faculty and students in both departments. I also hope to continue my involvement in both Psi Chi and PsycHD.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I will be the PsycHD public relations officer along with the Psychology and Stuff intern next semester. I look forward to both opportunities and hope I can make the best out of both, by getting experience and meeting people in the psychology department here at UWGB.