1. untitled When will you graduate? I am planning to graduate Spring of 2017
  2. What are your career plans?  My career plans are to attend graduate school and obtain a PhD in Clinical Psychology and work as a Children’s Clinical Psychologist.
  3. Why did you major in psychology?  I chose to major in Psychology due to the impact that mental health has had on my life in both positive and negative ways, so I decided I wanted to make a career out of helping children deal with mental illness.
  4. What do you do for fun?  For fun I enjoy reading, cooking, baking, going out with friends, and spending time with my family.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of the opportunity I was granted to participate in two internships, one at Foxview with Alternative Recess, and secondly Camp Lloyd here on campus.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology?  My favorite book pertaining to Psychology is House Rules by Jodi Picoult. My favorite T.V. show pertaining to Psychology is Whinnie the Pooh, and my favorite movie would be A Beautiful Mind.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?  I hope to complete an Honors project before I graduate.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? Psychology is not just a field of study to me but a life long passion.