mackenzie

1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in December 2016.
2. What are your career plans? I plan to attend graduate school in Human Development and Family Studies and pursue a career regarding positive development of adolescents and intervention programming and evaluation.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I really enjoyed the idea of learning why people act the way we do. I also was interested in having a degree I could use to directly help others.
4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I love being outdoors and finding new things to do!
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud that I worked really hard every semester to be able to graduate early!
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite movie related to Psychology is either Shutter Island or Dream House.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to continue making meaningful connections with my professors and other students in the major!
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I love working with children. I currently have two jobs and both allow me to work with children of multiple age groups through the YMCA. I love going to work!