picture

1. When will you graduate? May 2018
  2. What are your career plans? I plan to attend graduate school and receive a PhD in child psychology. I hope to work as a child psychologist in a hospital or clinic setting.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I fell in love with the subject of psychology in my high school intro class. I love learning about people and how they interact with one another and their environments.
  4. What do you do for fun? I love enjoying the beautiful nature around our campus, watching movies, and reading.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being a research assistant in the spring semester of my sophomore year. It was a great experience and I am glad to be doing it again this year.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite TV shows related to psychology are NCIS and Criminal Minds.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to complete a senior honors project on the topic of imaginary friends and how they impact a child’s cognitive and emotional development.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? I am an avid Packer fan. If you live on campus, you will probably be able to hear me yelling at the TV from my apartment.