1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in the spring of 2019.
  2. What are your career plans? My career plans are to go to graduate school for Health Psychology or Sports Psychology.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I enjoy studying memory and brain function, and I have always had the need to help people.  I am interested specifically in cognitive neuroscience.  I love how it combines biological sciences and the study of human behavior.
  4. What do you do for fun? I play for the Women’s volleyball at UWGB. I love to read and travel in my spare time!  I love to go home back to Minnesota and spend time on the lake with my family.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I helped found Kappa Beta Gamma, the international sorority, on campus.  I am also excited to do research with Dr. Gurung this semester, and gain more insight into what studying psychology is all about.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? I am addicted to Game of Thrones, both TV show and novels. I love the manipulation and mind games in all the character’s personalities and the overall plot.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to have one of my manuscripts accepted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.