21622057_10207732866959610_470668540_n

1. When will you graduate? I will be graduating in Spring 2018.

2. What are your career plans?  I want to work with children, so I’m planning on working in early childhood education in some way.

3. Why did you major in human development?  It honestly took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to major in. After I sat down and seriously thought about what I want to do with my future, I realized that all my favorite classes in high school and college were human development and psychology classes. I was seriously considering being a psych major because I’m really interested in mental illnesses and counseling, but knew that would take a master’s degree, and I decided grad school is not for me at this time. Once I figured that out, I decided that majoring in human development just made sense for me.

4. What do you do for fun? I love to cook, make art, play with animals, swim, spend time with friends and family, and do makeup.

5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? Getting into Psi Chi. I’m especially proud that I was elected as secretary for the 2017-2018 academic year.

6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? Movie: Gone Girl or Girl, Interrupted, book: Room, TV show: Scrubs. (I’d argue those are all at least loosely related to psychology)

7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?  This is kind of vague, but I want to make sure I take advantage of more opportunities I have available while I’m here, be it as a TA, research assistant, or another internship.