Welcome to our registration-themed issue for Spring 2009. Want to know what new classes are available for fall? Need the final scoop on the new Experimental Psychology/Foundations of Social Research pre-requisite for many upper-level Psychology courses? Looking for an internship, RA, or TA for next semester? How about a $500 scholarship? Well, read on because we have just the stories for you!
· Breaking News: New Courses for Fall 2009
· P/HD Club News: Peace Psychologist and New Officers
· Psi Chi News: Initiation, Rock Band, and Tutoring
· Summer Classes Still Open!
· Registration Alert: Research Course Prerequisites for Fall and Waiver Request Procedures
· Recycling Registration Resources
· Advisors: Take Time to Meet With Yours
· The Pink Flamingo Mailbox: How Do I Deal with Post-Spring Break Sadness?
· The Human Development Diversity Course: Why Isn’t It Showing Up in SIS?
· Call for Applications: The Fergus & Bonnie Hughes Scholarship for Human Development & Psychology
· Careers of the Month: April 2009 Edition
· Career Tip of the Month: Investigate Career Services
· Graduate School Tip of the Month: Attend our GRE Information Session
· Student News to Celebrate
· Top Ten List: Your Instructors’ Favorite Exam Questions
· Want Ads: RAs, TAs, and Internships