Hello members, we have a lot of great events coming up in the month of April!
• Graduate School Series Part 1: 4/2/12 @ 3:45 p.m. in MAC 204: Dr. Burns and Dr. Martin will be presenting the basics of grad school – why to apply, how to apply, when to apply, etc.
• Graduate School Series Part 2: 4/5/12 @ 5:00 p.m. in MAC 204: Dr. Radosevich will be discussing the GRE – when to take it, how to sign up, the composition of the exam, and study tools
• Graduate School Student Panel: time and location TBA: a panel of current seniors will discuss their experiences applying to graduate school, interviewing for grad school, and answering any questions you may have.
• Club Meeting: 4/9/12 @ 4:30 p.m. in the Vista Room (3rd floor of MAC)
• Dr. Leslie Moore Presentation: 4/19/12 @ 5:00 p.m. in the Christie Theater: Dr. Moore is a linguist who has done a lot of work in the Somali community. She will be talking about the children and families of the Somali Diaspora, with particular attention to educational experiences.
• Club Meeting: 4/23/12 @ 4:30 p.m. in the Vista Room (3rd floor of MAC)
I would also like to congratulate the newly elected 2012-2013 PHD Club Officers!
Areanna Lakowske – President
Rebecca Arrowood – Vice President
Kaitlyn Multahuf – Secretary
Brad Klinger – Treasurer
Taylor Saari – Officer of Communications
If you have any questions or would like to become a member of PHD Club, please feel free to e-mail me!