Hello Psi Chi members!
Here are our upcoming events; we hope you’ll be able to join us!
• Graduate School Series Part 1: 4/2/12 @ 3:45 p.m. in MAC 204: Dr. Burns and Dr. Martin will be presenting the basics of grad school – why to apply, how to apply, when to apply, etc.
• Graduate School Series Part 2: 4/5/12 @ 5:00 p.m. in MAC 204: Dr. Radosevich will be discussing the GRE – when to take it, how to sign up, the composition of the exam, and study tools
• Graduate School Student Panel: time and location TBA: a panel of current seniors will discuss their experiences applying to graduate school, interviewing for grad school, and answering any questions you may have.
• Meeting/Journal Club: 4/9/12 @ 3:45 p.m. in the Vista Room (3rd floor of MAC)
• Dr. Leslie Moore Presentation: 4/19/12 @ 5:00 p.m. in the Christie Theater: Dr. Moore is a linguist who has done a lot of work in the Somali community. She will be talking about the children and families of the Somali Diaspora, with particular attention to educational experiences.
• Meeting/Journal Club: 4/23/12 @ 3:45 p.m. in the Vista Room (3rd floor of MAC)
Here are some important upcoming dates/deadlines for members to remember:
• April 20 – Graduating Seniors – deadline to order your honor cords is Friday, April 20. Cost is $13. Cash, money order, or checks accepted. Make payable to: UWGB Psi Chi. Orders should be delivered to Helene Rosner or Twila Marquardt in MAC C310.
• April 6 & 20 – Psi Chi Induction of New Members, 6 pm on April 20th, Kress Center. Note to new inductees: please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend, and provide the number of guests that will be accompanying you by April 6th.
Contact me if you have any questions!