The Cofrin Library has a trial of the ebrary e-book platform through April 1st. The ebrary database contains full text digitizations of of 1000’s of scholarly e-books. You can browse e-books by topic or search for specific subjects, authors, or titles. ebrary can be accessed through our Databases A-Z list.
Downloading ebrary titles requires Adobe Digital Editions, directions for downloading Adobe Digital Editions can be found below.
Feedback or questions can be directed to:
Coordinator of Collection Management
Phone: (920) 465-2384
Adobe Digital Editions is a free software that allows you to read ePub files on your computer.
Download this free software for offline reading on your computer or device.
- Install Adobe Digital Editions,
- Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
- Click the “Download” tab.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create a free Adobe ID account
- Use your email address and create a password to login to Adobe Digital Editions
- You can close the Adobe Digital Editions ‘library.’ You only need this software to be loaded on your computer to download eBooks