Dr. Holstead is looking for one to three students to serve as Research Assistant for Summer 2018. The Research Assistants can earn 1, 2, or 3 credits (depending on your availability) or be non-credit based.
Responsibilities will include:
- assisting with data collection, data cleaning, and data analysis
- writing reports and presentations
- attending weekly meetings
- other related work.Applicants must be psychology or human development majors at UW-Green Bay.
- Priority will go to students who are detail-oriented, strong academically, organized, and have strong writing skills.
Interested students should email Dr. Holstead at email@example.com