21C At Risk After School Staff , Green Bay
Every day working in our 21st Century Community Learning Center (21C) gives you the opportunity to change a child’s life for the better!
Our 21C program can best be described as an extension of the school day, offering students a safe and fun environment where Y staff help them grow and thrive in academics, social skills, and emotional development. You will have responsibility for a group of students and encourage positive behavior choices and character development as you lead them through a variety of curriculum. You will also complete regular training which will develop your skills to deliver programming and curriculum that meets the School District and YMCA standards.
Locations: Our 21C program runs at the following Green Bay elementary schools:
- Baird: 3:00-6:30pm
- Beaumont: 2:00-5:45pm
- Doty: 2:15-6:00pm
- Eisenhower: 2:30-6:30pm
- Howe: 2:00-5:30pm
- Sullivan: 3:00-6:15pm
- Tank: 3:00-6:15pm
- Program Staff should ideally have at least three months experience working with children; previous experience working with children in group settings and from diverse backgrounds is a plus
- An individual who is seeking a degree in Education, Child Psychology or Human Development is preferred.
- Must be able to relate well to children, adults, and school/site staff and work the after school hours of the school’s operational year.
- The ability to speak conversational Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- High school degree or equivalent highly preferred; high school seniors with a strong interest in education are invited to apply.
- Job Title:
- 21C At Risk After School Staff
- 235 N Jefferson St., Green Bay, WI, 54301, United States
- Base Pay:
- $10.50 / Hour
- Other Compensation:
- Free Y Membership!
- Employee Type:
- PT Regular
- Job Category:
- Child Care and Education, Youth, Teen and Family
- Manage Others:
Although our YMCA facilities are temporarily closed, the after school staff are working and will contact you right away and scheduling remote interview.