Career Data Analyst
Use your research skills to help create system change in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The data this VISTA develops will support community organizations in their efforts to help all young adults attain high wage jobs.
Achieve Brown County is a community-wide partnership focused on making sure all young people in Green Bay, Wisconsin get the support they need to grow up and Continue reading
School Data Analyst
Use your research skills to help create system change in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The data this VISTA develops will support community organizations in their efforts to help all kids succeed in school.
Achieve Brown County is a community-wide partnership focused on making sure all kids in Green Bay, Wisconsin get the support they need to grow up and achieve Continue reading
The RCMS program is part of the TRIO & Precollege department, which serves low income, first generation middle and high school students in various ways, but with the common goal of preparing students for a college education. We’re looking for enthusiastic Summer Mentor Tutors for our 8 weeks of summer programming. Continue reading
The YMCA has several job opportunities right now. There are positions open for after school helpers at 5 different sites! Feel free to contact Heidi with questions about how to apply: heidi.marquardt!greenbayymca.org
Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
· Earn more than $6,500 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $550 and $700 per week while teaching.
· Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
· Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed inbooks. Continue reading
The Georgetown Laboratory for Relational Cognition, directed by Dr. Adam Green, anticipates hiring a half-time research coordinator for an NSF-funded study of concept development and reasoning in real-world high school STEM education. Primary responsibilities will include outreach to students and families as well as teachers and school administrators. Depending on level of interest, the research coordinator will have substantial opportunity to engage with all aspects of the project, including collection and analysis of behavioral and brain-imaging data. This project seeks to contribute to bridging the gap between the real-world classroom and the cognitive neuroscience laboratory. Continue reading
The Georgetown Laboratory for Relational Cognition, directed by Dr. Adam Green, anticipates hiring a full-time lab manager to coordinate and conduct research on learning, reasoning, and creativity in high school students and young adults. The lab manager will contribute to ongoing large-scale grant-funded projects and help in development of new projects. The preferred start date is mid-June 2018. For more information on the lab, see cng.georgetown.edu. Continue reading
General Description: Interact one-on-one or in a group setting with clients regarding academic, relational and behavioral goals.
Primary Responsibilities: Deliver quality services, on-site and in the community, in a way that most benefits the client and their team, while working toward established recovery plan goals.
- Provide consistent, effective communication, as required (includes clients, client families and teams, referral sources and outside collaborators)
- Timely submission of required service documentation and notes
- Maintain accurate record of client information as required
- Participation in supervision, team meetings and group programming
- Attending trainings as designated by manager
- Maintaining professionalism at all times when representing Advocates for Healthy Transitional Living
- Creating a safe and productive environment at all times
- Transportation of clients, as required
Required skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ability to understand client needs and issues
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to identify activities that correlate with recovery plan goals
- Ability to operate in a positive, dynamic, trauma-informed learning environment
- Ability to positively engage with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to clearly communicate with individuals of varying communication skills
- Ability to document and submit accurate information
- Appropriate knowledge of mental health, social services, personal safety and conflict resolution
- Flexible schedule, if required (evenings, weekends, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with at-hope populations (preferred)
- Pass background check
- Proof of Automobile Insurance and valid driver’s license
- High-school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in a human service related field (depending on level employment)
AHTL is also looking for mentors and staff for their daytime program. If you are interested in applying or have questions contact Steven Baker (email@example.com).
Phoenix Behavioral Health Services in Green Bay is looking for energetic compassionate candidates to work in the homes of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Staff will work in a one-on-one setting with the child, under the direction of a Treatment Therapist to teach communication, play/social skills, emotional/behavioral regulation skills, and self-help skills. This job is a part-time position, 6-30 hours, per week, but could work up to a full-time position with promotional opportunities. Candidates must be 18 years of age and have proof of a high school diploma. Starting wage based on previous experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The University of Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay seeks a project assistant to support educational and outreach programming under the Water Quality and Coastal Communities Outreach Specialist. The assistant will support Wisconsin Sea Grant programs and projects focused on green infrastructure and stormwater, the Wisconsin Clean Marina Program, Green Bay water quality and coastal hazards resilience planning. Tasks under these focus areas may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation activities related to outreach and education events
- Development and distribution of communication, outreach and educational materials
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Audience-targeted research through social science data collection, analysis and reporting
- Building and maintaining a social media presence
- GIS mapping and modeling
- Policy analysis
Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay during spring 2018. Attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to work independently are essential. Successful applicants will possess effective communication skills, be team-oriented and have an interest in environmental outreach and education. This is a student hourly position (10-20 hours per week) with a starting salary of $10-12 per hour based on experience. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Julia Noordyk at email@example.com by Friday, November 17, 2017.
First Kids Pre-School in Green Bay is seeking an energetic, dependable teacher to work in their after school program. Hours are 2:15 pm – 5:15 pm, Monday – Friday. This person will provide care and supervision to a group of school age children, maintaining a safe, clean environment. Must be able to communicate effectively with parents and staff, and be a team player. Early Childhood experience preferred. Pay is $11 – $13 per hour based on experience and education. Contact Anita at 920-437-0736.
Now Looking for Employees in Kewaunee and Door County Area
We are currently accepting job applications for an Autism Technician Therapist in Kewaunee and Door County. We are primarily looking for 3pm-7:30pm availability and 1-2 Saturdays a month! Must work a minimum of 4 hours a week and have reliable transportation. The job starts at $10/hr with paid travel. Please include how many hours you would like to work and your availability along with a brief resume.
Please send resumes and availability to:
The Division of Continuing Education and Community Enggement is looking for some individuals who might be willing to help out and serve as a Camp Counselor for one or more weeks this summer. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone who is looking for summer employment and who wants to be a big part of making a great experience for kids.
Below is some brief information on the position. More information and a job application can be found here: www.uwgb.edu/camps/general/jobs.asp.
CPR/First Aid Certified (We will certify you if you aren’t already certified)
Attend Training (currently scheduled for the evening of June 8th and the day of June 9th – we will work with you to make sure we get you trained and you don’t have to take additional vacation days)
- Camps start June 11th and run through August 4th.
- Peak weeks are June 18 – June 22, July 9 – July 13, and July 16 – July 20.
- Can work as little as one week or as many as all 9 weeks.
Hours: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Job Description: You would be responsible for overseeing the activities below and being a great role model for our Middle Schoolers/High Schoolers 4:30 – 5:30 – Dinner 5:30 – 6:00 – Leave for Activity
6:00 – 9:00 – Activity (Bowling, Mall, Bay Beach, Camp Dance)
9:30 – Back on Campus
10:30 – Room Check
11:00 – Lights Out
Collecting applications for next school year!
Part-time (2-5 days/week): flexible shifts available Monday-Friday with prep time required. Our 21C program runs at the following Green Bay elementary schools:
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP) is accepting applications for the 2017 Prevention Internship Program for Tribal Organizations.
The Prevention Internship Program, a component of SAMHSA/CSAP’s Prevention Fellowship Program, invites qualified individuals with strong interest in substance abuse prevention and behavioral health, for a 10-week paid internship in participating Tribes and Tribal Organizations throughout the United States. (Visit the application Web site at www.seiservices.com/SAMHSA/csap/preventionfellowship for a list of participating locations.)
Bay Cliff Health Camp is hiring!
Bay Cliff Health Camp is a not-for-profit, year-round, residential facility that provides therapy and wellness programs for children and adults. While Bay Cliff s primary mission is to serve children with physical disabilities, numerous programs are conducted throughout the year serving both children and adults with a variety of disabilities and challenges. The goal is always to learn to live a fuller life. Bay Cliff is a place where dreams come true!
Employer: Villa Hope Inc. CSP, 1100 Guns RD, Green Bay, WI 54311
Pay: $11.00-$12.00/hour. 18 – 20 hours every other weekend. Ability to come in for weekday training initially is required. Weekend Shift.
Regular hours are EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, 7: 15 am – 5: 15 pm and assigned holidays. Holidays are paid at double time.
Mental Health Technician
(Job Number 1963121)