LearningRx is currently have an opening for a part-time trainer at our brain training center in Green Bay. LearningRx is a learning center that specializes in working primarily with young children and teenagers. A brain trainer uses the LearningRx programs to lead their students one-on-one through a rigorous and fun set of training exercises. It’s essentially a fitness program for the brain. These exercises target an individual’s core cognitive skills to make them stronger resulting in more efficient learning.
This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience working with children. Join the LearningRx team and make a difference in the lives of others.
· New trainers are provided with job training
· Work with students 1:1 using the LearningRx programs
· Track student progress in session
· Employee workshop opportunities available
· $14/hr. paid per session
· Bonus opportunities available
· Outgoing, energetic personality
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to encourage in a coach-like manner
· Experience working with children and enjoy working with children
· Ability to multi-task while remaining organized
· Demonstrate a commitment to work with a client from start to finish (typically up to 7 months per student)
· Excel working in a distracting environment
· Quick learner
· Detail oriented
· Flexible thinker
· Minimum of BA/BS degree
· Must be available 3-5 days per week. The majority of hours are available after school and early evenings.
Salary: $14.00 /hour/session
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Those interested contact Nancy Henn with more information, firstname.lastname@example.org