ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of sessions.
5 Basic Steps to Your Retirement- Consider this webinar your quick reference guide to starting the retirement process within the next 12 months. ETF will review: choosing a termination date, how to request a retirement estimate – and how to read and understand it. ETF will also cover how to schedule a retirement appointment and – drum roll here — how to submit the retirement application.
- Fri, July 7, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wed, July 12, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thurs, July 20, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Mon, July 31, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Beneficiary Designations- What Happens to My Account When I Die- Do you have a beneficiary designation on file with ETF and does it reflect how you would want your WRS death benefits paid? This webinar reviews the importance of having a beneficiary designation on file and keeping it updated as life events occur. ETF will also review how to correctly complete a designation form, what it means if you do not have one on file with ETF, and how to request a copy of your current form.
- Thurs, July 13, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tues, July 18, 2017 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wed, July 26, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Mon, July 31, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Overview of the Wisconsin Retirement System- This webinar will cover participation in the Wisconsin Retirement System, how the WRS is funded and what benefits are available under the WRS. A brief overview of the Core and Variable Trust Funds and how the WRS is structured are included.
- Tues, July 11, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Fri, July 21, 2017 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wed, July 26, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Mon, July 31, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.