The Office of Human Resources & Workforce Diversity will be offering Benefit Open Lab Sessions during the Annual Benefit Enrollment period (September 26 – October 21) at the following times and locations. Please mark your calendar to stop by and get your questions answered or receive help with the online benefits election process from one of our Benefits Specialists.
UW-Green Bay Open Labs Sessions
- Thursday, September 29th – 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 5th – 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Friday, October 7th – 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 11th – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 13th – 11:00-12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20th – 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Location: Instructional Services, IS1129E
Benefits staff will also be on the additional campus locations throughout the open enrollment period. Employees can schedule one-on-one in-person meetings using the following links:
Sheboygan Campus – Thursday October 6th
Manitowoc Campus – Wednesday, October 12th
Marinette Campus – Friday, October 14th
Please click here for additional information on virtual benefits counseling options. If you have any other questions, please contact HR at email@example.com or (920) 465-2390.