Don’t forget to register for your onsite health screening!
A free health screening* event has been scheduled for employees (and spouses) who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
At an onsite screening, you’ll learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes. Register today!
- DATE: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- TIME: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- LOCATION: University Union, Phoenix Rooms, Green Bay campus
- DATE: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- TIME: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- LOCATION: Sheboygan Campus
Please register at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin by clicking Benefits, and then Get Started on the Biometric Screening card.
Earn your $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive
Complete three activities by October 14, 2022 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
- Get a health screening or complete another health check option (ex. dental exam or coaching session).
- Complete the health assessment at webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin – it takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
- Complete a well-being activity (ex. complete a challenge, listen to two 30 minute pod casts, etc.).
For more information on the Well Wisconsin Program or to complete your activities, log in to webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin.
*The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. The Well Wisconsin incentive will automatically be issued to eligible participants upon completing the applicable activities. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer, who will issue a W2. In some cases, the Wisconsin Retirement System acts as the employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned.