Thank you to everyone who participated in the Fall Food Challenge! Almost 30 fall recipes were submitted.
Melissa Betke put together an eCookbook of all the recipes, which you can view by clicking here.
We had a random drawing for each week of the challenge, and here are the winners:
- October 25 – 31 (Winter Squash recipe): Roshelle Amundson
- November 1 – 7 (Root Vegetable recipe): Barb Tomashek-Ditter
- November 8 – 14 (Cole Crop recipe): Denise Baeten
- November 15 – 21 (The Trusty Spud recipe): Crystal Williams
- November 22 – 28 (Thanksgiving Dish Makeover recipe): Laura Nolan
We also had a final drawing of all the entries, and Teri Ternes was picked. Each participant will receive a UWGB cutting board, and the above winners will receive a kitchen/cooking item as well! The participation incentives were paid for with wellness grant funds from the Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF).
Thank you to Wellness Committee members Sherry Warren and Melissa Betke for their work on this challenge!