- 2 boneless, skinless catfish fillets (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
On a sheet of waxed paper, combine dry ingredients. Rinse catfish fillets and pat dry with a paper towel. Coat both sides with rub. Heat broiler to high. Pour about a teaspoon of olive oil on a small cookie sheet and place catfish fillets on it. Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes. Turn fillets and broil 3 to 4 minutes longer, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Each serving contains about 239 calories, 0 g carbohydrates, 27 g protein, 14 g fat, 115 mg sodium, and 0 g fiber.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use only spices or condiments that are gluten-free. Read food labels carefully and contact the company if you have any questions.
- This recipe is gout-friendly because it contains food moderate in purines. Meat, fish, and poultry should be limited to 1 to 2 servings per day.