The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Austin E. Cofrin School of Business, is currently seeking an instructor to teach Real Estate Principles, an upper-level Finance elective for Accounting and Business Administration majors. The class can be offered either in an online or face-to-face format.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop lesson plans from the course curriculum.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress through testing, observation, and assessment of skills attained.
- Provide a stimulating environment that encourages student participation and learning.
- Maintain accurate records on all students, including attendance and course requirements.
- Organize and maintain time, space, supplies, and equipment for instruction.
For more information and position responsibilities, please see the full position announcement.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.