The Title & Total Compensation Project will modernize UW System’s title and compensation programs. The project will result in relevant and market-informed title and compensation structures to help the UW System maintain and grow our outstanding workforce.
UW System is holding Virtual Town Hall Meetings on the following dates/times:
- September 27, 2019 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- October 24, 2019 from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- November 15, 2019 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
These town hall meetings will allow participants to:
- Learn about the new job titles and job descriptions being created for UW System
- Gain an understanding of the benefits of the project for career development
- Learn about upcoming meetings between employees and managers to discuss changes
- Hear about the results of the Employee Benefits Survey
- Participate in a live Q&A session
For more information and the link for the meetings, please visit www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/title-and-total-compensation-study.