The Statewide Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) annual workplace campaign has begun! You can make a pledge anytime between now and November 30, 2018. The SECC Campaign is available for state and university employees outside of Dane, Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
SECC raises money to support a wide range of charities doing important work like protecting our natural resources, providing health services and research, defending civil and human rights, and preventing violence.
To make your pledge:
- Go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
- Choose the link that corresponds with your employment
- Login or register following the instructions online
- Find out more information about the charities available to support
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge
The CHOICE is yours…
- How you want to give – choose payroll contribution, cash or check.
- Where your dollars go – when you designate your gift to specific charities, only the charities you choose will receive money from you. Pick from more than 300 state, national and international charities.
Check out a list of common questions and concerns.
Learn more about the impact of your gift.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please call 608-256-1066 ext 205.