If you aren’t sleeping well, it may be time to give your bedroom a makeover!
Here are some tips to help you create an ideal dreamland environment:
- Your bedroom should be your sanctuary for sleep—not a satellite office or entertainment center. So move the TV and computer to another room.
- To help keep light out, pick drapes or shades that have a lining.
- If you’re a light sleeper, add a few area rugs to help absorb noise. Or try covering noise by flipping on a fan. A fan also can help keep your room slightly cool, which may induce sleep.
- Keep your alarm clock turned away from your bed so you aren’t tempted to watch the time while you try to doze off.
- Place a notebook on your nightstand to jot down any problems to tackle tomorrow so you can get them off your mind.
Choose one of the following tips to try out today!
Article from the StayWell Company, LLC