ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions.
Annuity Options- This webinar will help to increase your understanding of the WRS annuity options available to you at retirement. ETF will also explain the difference between a beneficiary and a named survivor.
- Thu, Mar 1, 2018 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Mon, Mar 5, 2018 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Mon, Mar 12, 2018 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thu, Mar 22, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
WRS Retirement Benefit Calculation Methods- This webinar will explain the methods used for benefit calculations and the components of each method. Anyone who has requested or is planning to request an estimate will have a better understanding of how that amount was calculated.
- Thu, Mar 8, 2018 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Fri, Mar 16, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tue, Mar 20, 2018 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wed, Mar 21, 2018 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
WRS Benefits: For New and Mid-Career Employees- This one-hour webinar is for employees who are five years – or more – from retirement. The information presented will help you make sound, strategic decisions over the course of your career. Topics include vesting, ways to enhance a WRS retirement benefit, purchasing service, military service credit, the Core and Variable Trust Funds, contribution rates, the importance of a beneficiary form and how to complete one, and how “life event” changes affect retirement benefits.
- Fri, Mar 2, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Wed, Mar 7, 2018 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wed, Mar 14, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thu, Mar 22, 2018 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WRS Employee Benefits Seminar- Attend a Wisconsin Retirement System employee benefits seminar and come away with a greater understanding of your WRS benefits and how they work. These one-hour evening presentations, hosted by the Department of Employee Trust Funds in cities throughout Wisconsin, are designed for all members, especially those who are within five years of retirement. Topics covered include the retirement process itself, return-to-work rules, the Core and Variable Trust Funds, beneficiary designations, purchasing service, how “life events” affect your benefits, and much more. Questions are encouraged – stick around for the Q&A session afterward!
- Mon, Mar 19, 2018 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Wed, Apr 4, 2018 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Thu, Apr 19, 2018 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com with any questions.