ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions.
Find out how making additional contributions to your WRS account can potentially increase your retirement. This webinar also provides examples of how contributions grow over time with interest, how to pay additional contributions (payroll deduction or direct pay), etc.
- Mon, Nov 6, 2017 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 9, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Mon, Nov 13, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wed, Nov 29, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Choosing When to Retire
This webinar will focus primarily on choosing your optimal termination and WRS benefit effective dates. The focus will include not only the “December versus January” decision, but also how retirement timing at any point during the year can affect your retirement annuity amount and other employee retirement benefits as well.
- Fri, Nov 10, 2017 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wed, Nov 15, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tues, Nov 21, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 30, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
How to Use ETF’s Online Retirement Calculator
ETF’s online retirement calculator, one of the most-used tools on our website, allows you to calculate an unofficial projection of your WRS retirement benefit at any point in the future. This webinar will cover where to find and how to use the calculator, specific information required for data entry (e.g., desired retirement date, spouse or partner’s birthdate, etc.) and how to interpret the results. There will be time at the end of the webinar to ask specific questions on this topic.
- Thurs, Nov 2, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wed, Nov 8, 2017 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 16, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 30, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
In this webinar we will discuss the Variable Fund – what it is, how it differs from the Core Fund, and the effect participation in this fund may have on your retirement benefit calculations. We will also discuss how to elect to participate in the Variable Fund, how to cancel Variable participation, and the impact the timing of these decisions may have on your Wisconsin Retirement System benefits.
- Mon, Nov 6, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tues, Nov 7, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Mon, Nov 20, 2017 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 30, 2017 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Please contact Human Resources at (920) 465-2390 or email@example.com any questions.