The Assistant Director of Multimedia Services reports to the Director of Strategic Communications and oversees all video and multimedia efforts for the Green Bay Athletic Department, while assisting with various multimedia productions for the university communications and marketing department.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
* Oversees all video and multimedia efforts for the Green Bay Athletic Department, working with all resources and staff within Phoenix Athletics.
* Coordinates production of all live video events (over 50 events per year) on ESPN3 and other platforms.
* Supervises all game-day production staff; determines schedules for staffing and equipment for all live broadcasts.
* Creates highlight and promotional video content that will appear online, on video boards, and be disseminated to media as well as various other platforms.
* Shoots and edits feature content for Green Bay Athletics social media channels and greenbayphoenix.com.
* Produces high-quality video features to highlight the University’s student-athletes.
* Maintains positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating effectively with students, students’ parents, faculty, co-workers and managers.
* Trains all video production staff and gives constructive feedback.
* Keeps up to date with all emerging technology. Makes recommendations about future equipment needs.
* Liaison to television networks that broadcast Green Bay Phoenix home events.
* Performs other duties as required.
To ensure consideration, please submit application materials by Thursday, September 15, 2016.