The Academic Department Associate reports to the Department Chair of the Public & Environmental Affairs Department and is responsible for guest support, reception, and academic, administrative and budget support for Community Sciences (Democracy and Justice Studies Department and Public and Environmental Affairs Department) at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Support is provided for approximately 35 faculty and instructors.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provision of Budget Related Services.
- Management of Community Sciences Office.
- Provision of Administrative Support for the Chairs.
- Provision of Instructional Technology and Online Learning Services.
- Miscellaneous office duties related to faculty professional activities, classroom activities, and general office functions and special assignments.
To ensure consideration, please submit application materials by Wednesday, September 14, 2016.