Several additional UW System Operational Policies are now available for your review.
This round of Operational Policies includes:
- Affirmative Action Data (EEO 1)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO 2)
- Employment of Veterans (EEO 3)
- Consensual Relationships (GEN 8)
- Temporary Employee Interchange (GEN 18)
- Payment of Licenses (GEN 25)
- Concealed Carry (GEN 26)
- Development, Revision and Approval of Operational Policies (GEN 27)
- Teaching Assistants Selection and Training (HR 6)
- Use of Information Technology Resources (WE 4)
- Employee Relationships with Education Loan Lenders (WE 5)
Please review these Operational Policies and complete the survey to submit your feedback no later than February 13, 2015. You may also review the campus University Personnel System (UPS) Development website for more information and the latest news in the development of the new personnel system. Human Resources will continue to provide additional information to the campus community as we move towards the implementation date of July 1, 2015.
To view the Operational Policies that have been posted for feedback prior to this survey, please visit UW Systems University Personnel Systems development website.